- About Parker
- Magnet Program
- After School Program
* Discussing how familiar objects are the same and how they are different
* Providing appropriate peer models by letting your child play with other children within the
* Extending your child's conversational skills by scaffolding conversations to make the child successful
* Helping your child understand relationships by discussing words, objects, etc.
* Using picture books to encourage your child to tell his/her own little stories
* Reading to your child often, daily if possible
* Most importantly - pay attention to child while he/she is talking. Act interested in what he/she has
to say and try not to interrupt. Remember that the three year old child will repeat sounds, words,
and phrases during this period.